Re: reality is a reflection

The Window, The Door & The Gate
Live stream only event
Saturday, December 17th 11:00am – 1:00pm
START TIME IS 11:00 AM (PST) – SESSION LENGTH: 2 HOURS +

The window of open contact is about to begin! December 2022 is our last session before the new era commences. Bashar has titled this session “The Window, the Door, and the Gate”, to reflect the different stages and levels of preparedness we may want to undertake as we approach open contact. He has a new program for 2023 to reflect the window of open contact, along with new exercises and permission slips for this exciting time. So join us if you wish to raise and align your vibration with that of increased contact.

Nick has some problems to lock in. Therefore he sent me the following answers to your questions:

Hi everybody. I am currently producing a 'comparison' of Bashar and Seth, actually starting with the nine levels on Bashar's side and mainly UR 1 and 2 for Seth. The similarities are striking, but that's no real surprise as 'every single word that Seth is saying is correct' (Bashar). It still takes two or three months. Preparing the material for this kind of 'juxtaposition' is time-consuming. According to Bashar you are 'you' on all levels, physical mind, higher mind, soul, oversoul, celestial soul (mentioned in the nine levels session) and ATI. The core issue in terms of 'identity' are the core signature vibration and/or the topic of the theme chosen.

There is text produced by P. Helfrich on the question of 'who is the you in 'you create your own universe/reality' (retrievable on the net). The concept of the various levels/gradations of the 'you' are similar. But P. Helfrich didn't deal with physics. Seth is clear that his system is in essence about psycho-physics. The first two volumes of the Early Sessions were in essence devoted to physical aspects. Seth came forward with the term 'psychophysics'.

The terminology in Bashar's case is somewhat clearer than in the Seth teaching. A soul is aligned with a higher mind and vice versa. The formulation 'parallel reality to each physical reality experience' as a description of the role of the Higher Mind in the official handout of the nine levels - session is misleading. The Higher Mind is in charge of some parallel activities on a higher level, and is not in charge of the various parallel lives of a single soul on a horizontal level.

Seth is more complicated. The main personalities of Robert Butts' mother and Robert Butts' father 'never met in the same reality' (Seth). His father actually left the family by saying 'good bye' when Robert Butts was a child. Another version of his father took over (Seth). And when specific 'trace aspects' of a person die their energy may flow back into the main version of that personality, i.e. in another reality.

Bashar is more conventional in his explanations. A soul is assigned to one specific personality. In the case of Seth the terms soul, inner self, entity, and psyche are constantly used interchangeably. He even once used the term 'oversoul' so it becomes clear that he is describing something similar. However Jane Roberts felt uncomfortable with the idea of sharing something commonly, be it a soul or an oversoul.

Thus one would have to start from there. In Seth's system all reality in 3D is made out of energy units (EU) which are the transformed version of consciousness units (CU) when they approach the edge of physicality (from outside rather than from below). Bashar explains physicality basically with the prime radiant and geometry. Thoughts are geometric patterns of the prime radiant. Ultimately everything is frequency and vibration. Interestingly, in UR there is even a Seth passage where he explains reincarnational selves as well with different patterns formed by a single particle, i.e. a pattern of vibration.

But in both cases, the example with the particle is an analogy. Both are clear on that. The key concept of Seth are the 'gestalt' and the nested character of creation. Both describe a hologram from the inside. As long as that is not understood the books cannot be read. Certainly not UR.

Furthermore, every year comes with its own line of probabilities according to Seth. And the (actuality of the) year per se does not 'vanish'. Thus, you can NOW be born in 1940, but into a 1940 with a different line of probability than the one usually associated with lives beginning in 1940 (WWII, cold war, Kennedy, etc.).

Thus the concept of simultaneously and concurrently existing alternative timelines is actually part of the Seth material as well. And as every version of 1940 comes with its own line of probabilities, all the persons who live on Earth that have been born in 1940 (or 1960 to make it more plausible) experience different realities. This corresponds to the glass wall in Bashar's teachings. You hear and read about a war or something else on the planet but you are not affected, because your (genetically) built-in triggers (Seth) react to a different line of probabilities which are germane to a different kind of 1940 or 1960. A different 'version' of the same calendar year in Seth's terminology.

The terminology used by Seth is different from Bashar's. This is what Bashar explicitly mentioned as well. In particular the levels which are dubbed 'sub' and 'under' in the Seth system are rather 'up' and 'higher'.

Furthermore. the terminology used by Seth changed over time, as can be plausibly expected given the decades of transmissions. And in some cases he was even deliberately playing with core terminology ('consciousness units') leaving it up to the personal gut feeling of Robert Butts whether the same units were meant Seth had been talking ten or twenty years earlier in the transmissions. That is certainly funny and provides for some nice interdimensional challenge but it does not help the reader.

Hi,

Thank you very much, Nick, for your answer. I believe I am not as knowledgeable as you are. My knowledge concerning Bashar is superficial and concerning Seth I don't have yet the level to fully understand ur1 & 2. I have red however TES 1 and 2, and I'm working my way to TES9 I hope in the next months. I also know about Seth speaks and the NoPr. That being said , Based on the chart provided by Bashar that I mentioned earlier, the similarities between Seth and Bashar are indeed striking.

The notion that reality is "flickering" at a high rate (in our terms) is common to both Seth and Bashar. In Seth's vocabulary matter is constantly recreated anew. For Bashar, we shift from one parallel reality from another constantly.
For Seth many probable realities are running in parallel. At the contrary, for Bashar it seems that we collectively shift from one parallel reality to another. Not sure about that.

The Bashar's nows seem to correspond to Seth's spacious present (not sure if the two coïncides). I wonder also if there is a link somehow with Julian Barfour's nows, but that's another story.

it seems to me that Bashar's higher mind is quite the same as Seth's inner self. It is at that level that individual "mirror" holographic reality is created. It is at that level that parallel realities (and Seth's probable Selves) are managed. Inner selves are about one specific life in all it's probable ramifications. What Bashar calls the Template level , the collective unconscious and the individual unconscious seem to be layers of the inner self.
About the Template level Seth says in sessions 509 :
The individual inner self, then, through constant massive effort of great creative intensity, cooperates with all other inner selves to form and maintain the physical reality that you know, so that physical reality is an offshoot or by-product of the highly conscious inner self.

By the way, I guess that all identities (even atoms and cells) that cooperate to construct physical reality (ies) have their own inner selves ....

About the collective unconscious, for example in session 49 in TES2 Seth says:
Beneath personal subconscious material you will find data, free, dealing with
racial memories, which will be of great benefit to psychologists and sociologists. Beneath this you will find
material that is concerned with the beginnings of the species as a whole; and beneath this, and connected
to it by the emotions, you will come to the boundaries of the inner self.
What Bashar calls the Individual Soul seems to merge with Seth's entity. It is composed of numerous inner selves that correspond to different past lives and maybe other lives in different realities. By the way this seem to be related with some OBE experiences like Robert Monroe and Frank Kepple, see for example :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-qWw6g72c

Of course, Seth's ego go with Bashar's physical mind with its Beliefs emotions and thoughts. It seems that the inner self uses the ego/physical mind as a perceiver and according to what is perceived (beliefs emotions and thoughts) reality is recreated of shifted (Bashar terminology). I'm not clear about that.
Related to this, Seth insists on the notion of expectations. For example in TES2, 76 is says:

[/quote]
I will, then, begin with a short treatise concerning the importance of expectation, not only in the
construction of physical objects from inner data.....
Expectation, perhaps more than any other quality, characterizes the individual, and
represents the frameworks. Emotions then, in their own realm unperceived by the outer senses, have
their own solidity, shape, and it is from these that your expectations are formed. The emotions indeed
do form the expectations, and it is not the other way around. [/quote]

Seth's inner senses seem to be related to what Bashar's imagination because he says it's "the pipeline between the conscious awareness and the Higher Mind". As far as I know, Seth's inner senses are much more elaborated. There are 9 of them, one that is particularly interesting to me is the "Diffusion by the energy personality" one because it is through this one that the "personality" enters the Fetus :
“An energy personality who wishes to become a part of your system does so using this sense. The energy personality first diffuses himself into many parts. Since entry into your plane or system, as a member of it, cannot be made in any other manner, it must be made in the simplest terms, and later built up—sperm, of course, being an entry in this respect. The energy of the personality must then be recombined.”

There is one level left: Bashar's oversoul. Bashar says that 300000 oversouls are needed for the 6.5 billions of people living on earth nowadays. I don't kow of an equivalent notion in Seth's material.

HW

Hi Hwadi, please find below a link to a diagram of the multidimensional self. Someone did produce this useful tool which seems to match the terminology and concepts Seth has been working with at the time of the early sessions. The entity would clearly correspond to the oversoul of Bashar. If you lay 9 concentric circles over that diagram (the petals) you could attempt to integrate both teachings graphically. However some re-arrangements may be necessary. It should be understood that the levels (the boxes) indicating the sub- and the unconscious, memories of individual past lives and racial past history, etc. in the second diagram are 'up' and not 'sub'. Seth himself left it open (somewhere in UR) by providing the formulation 'sub or up'. Bashar is clear: 'up'.

https://www.gestaltreality.com/2013/05/ ... onal-self/

There are more than nine levels. The level of the celestial soul has not been integrated in the presentation of Bashar. There is an infinite number of levels (Bashar).

However, one should approach such a comparison with caution. It could still be that there are discrepancies within the respective systems which just went unnoticed. There is e.g. quite a bit which is unclear when it comes to consciousness units in Seth's system. They are 'soul stuff' (Seth), hence they are crucial and every word matters. But there are some discrepancies in the formulations provided.

In Bashar's case 'All-that-is' is the part of the homogenous, unbroken ONE, that knows itself and is thus aware of itself. This is one of Bashar's key statements. However there was a transmission where he described the relationship exactly the opposite way, i.e. the ONE being the knowledgeable part of the homogenous, unbroken ATI that doesn't know itself. Thus, the 'correct' line of argumentation has been definitely provided but in a flawed way.

Seth's main message is the 'gestalt' and the nested character of creation. The gestalt is something that has still to be discovered by our scientists as reality is composed of
'gestalts' of consciousness, rather than waves and particles, although waves and particles do play a role in his teachings a well. And the 'gestalts' are formed by CUs, which can be everywhere at the same time. Using a crude analogy: they may be compared to the pixels on a TV screen, being in charge of landscapes, information, joy, war, empathy, boredom, entertainment, test pictures. A soul is a consciousness unit. It is however not quite clear whether a consciousness unit (singular) is a single unit or a conglomerate. Seth's formulations are not clear, possibly not consistent.

Sometimes Seth was just drawing on the vocabulary used and developed by Jane Roberts for her own manuscripts, such as 'stream of consciousness', but then he didn't follow up on that. It looks that a 'stream of consciousness' is different from a' line of experiences' (frame after frame after frame, etc.) or a 'timeline' in the sense of the cosmology provided by Bashar.

Thus it is clear that any comparison of Bashar and Seth must be undertaken with caution. There are no authoritative definitions in either case. And both sources are in and of themselves a problem for such an endeavor: no official transcripts on one side versus 39 books on the other which no one has completely read or understood so far.

Hi,

Thank you Nick for this multidimensional self diagram, very interesting.

Checking for the words "inner self" and "entity" in Seth Speaks I stay with the impression that the entity/soul (and not the inner self as in the diagram) should be at the center of the diagram because It is from the entity that the various "reincarnational personalities" emanates. Each inner self or inner ego seems to be specific to its reincarnational personality, symmetrical to the outer ego with its inner senses.

In my understanding, if A and B are two aspects of the same soul/entity, they have different inner selves which operate different inner senses. But the two communicates and originate from the same entity.

Here are some quotes from Seth Speaks :
you. The inner self knows its relationship with the soul. It is a portion of the self that acts, you might say, as a messenger between the soul and the present personality. You must also realize that while I use terms like “soul” or “entity,” “inner self,” and “present personality,” I do so only for the sake of convenience, for one is a part of the other; there is no point where one begins and another ends.
(Session 527).
Also:

the inner ego is the organizer of experience that Jung would call unconscious. The inner ego is another term for what we call the inner self. As the outer ego manipulates within the physical environment, so the inner ego or self organizes and manipulates with an inner reality. The inner ego creates that physical reality with which the outer ego then deals.

Session, 509 (appendix in the Seth Material)
or :
the inner self being the portion of the soul that is within you. The inner self knows its relationship with the soul. It is a portion of the self that acts, you might say, as a messenger between the soul and the present personality.

Seth Speaks, 527
This one is quite unambiguous :
In each case the individual is the judge, not only of each succeeding life, its time, environment, and historical date, but also of its overall character and methods of accomplishment. There are as many different ways to reincarnate, therefore, as there are inner selves, and each inner self will choose its own characteristic methods.

Seth Speaks, 550
All this has probably something to do with the complementary concepts of identity and action and with the three dilemmas. I hope I'll learn more about that at the end of TES3 !

About the 39 Seth books, I hope they are not all necessary ! My feeling is that much of the work is done with the 9 volumes of TES and almost completed with SS, NoPr , NoME , UR1 & 2 , NotP , NoME, DeaVF1 & 2. Which is "only" 18 books.
Curiously, the apparently very important concept of "Action" seems to be found only in the TES books (I checked in nowdictation.com ) !